Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Simpsons - Best. Lego. Set. Ever.

I make no effort in my daily life to hide that I am a Simpsons fan.  I was a born a Simpsons fan.  I will die a Simpsons fan.  Daily, I play The Simpsons Tapped Out on my iPhone (friend me! jeneevans109).  I'm not a creepy fan - I just like what I like.  I like ridiculously sarcastic cultural humor.  The Simpsooooooons.

So!  You can imagine my sheer bliss then when I heard that Lego was releasing a Simpsons Lego set.  I literally squealed with excitement.  Yesterday, Gizmodo released the Official Photos of the Lego Simpsons House.  I about died!





What an amazing set to bring joy to your household!!!  Yes, I am a grown ass adult and I will be buying this set.  Don't judge me.  This is 25 years in the making and I will indulge.

Are you excited for The Simpsons set?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is adorable! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips