Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fitness Log: 1/18/2014 - Self Magazine Workout Card Board


I've subscribed to Self Magazine for the past 10 years.  Roughly 90% of what I know about fitness, health and nutrition comes from this magazine.  One of my favorite aspects of the magazine are their pull out workout cards.  
Much to no one's surprise, I actually rip these out and keep them.  I go to my box of them for fitness inspiration and quick routines.  Don't get me wrong - Pinterest, FitSugar, Videos Online... they are all great.  However, sometimes I just want to unplug and simply workout.

I've hung a corkboard in our rec room where I can piece together a workout.  I like to start with cardio moves and mix in focuses on different body zones.  6-8 cards will do it.

Here is a close up of the workout I did this morning:


My abs and legs are already hurting and it has only been a few hours!  Give this sequence a try and let me know how it goes!
Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips