Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fitness Log: 1/11/2014 - Treadmill and Strength

Oh. My. Word.  My body is still very sore from my Thursday workout.  However, I made it to the gym anyways.  Not a great workout, but it did warm up and loosen the muscles even further.

Cardio:
Treadmill -  20 minutes @ ave. 4.5 speed, 2% incline

Strength:
Biceps Curl - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Triceps Extension - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Seated Row - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 45lbs

I finished my workout with 15 minutes of stretching at the barre in our studio.  I love using the barre for assisted stretching.  I was able to target my glutes and hamstrings by placing my shin on the barre (so my leg creates a "7" or "L" shape) and lunging my back leg.  It. Felt. So. Good.  Like, crazy good.
Not a good workout - but I'm happy I got my body moving around.  I would hate for soreness to demotivate me from exercising.  That doesn't make much sense, does it?

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips