Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fitness Log: 1/5/2014 - New York City Ballet Workout


 I woke up feeling fairly graceful.  By "graceful", I mean, I wasn't in the mood to bang out a hardcore exercise.  Something with a slow and soothing pace just felt right.  I seem to have misplaced my gentle yoga DVD so instead, I pulled out my New York City Ballet Workout DVD.
First, let me say, I have never been nor will I ever be a ballerina.  I am horrendously uncoordinated and awkward when I try to dance.  HOWEVER - I do want a ballerina body... plus boobs (I like my boobs).  

I love this workout.  Not only does it bring to light how not graceful I am but also how inflexible I am.  What's amazing about it is that all changes very quickly.  This workout whips your body into shape.  WARNING!  This exercise has a killer abs section in the middle!

For the record, I have ballet slippers because my feet get super sweaty during workouts (eeew!) and therefore don't glide across the carpet like I need them to.  Plus, it makes me feel more ballerina-esque!

Want to give it a try?  You can buy the discs here:


Keep Moving!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips