Monday, January 13, 2014

Fashion Find: Tusk Donington Wallet

 Rue La La has some truly amazing deals.  If you've never heard of Rue La La, that's a shame.  In my humble opinion, it is the best website to find stellar deals on fashion pieces - from shoes to luggage, from dresses to occasional housewares.  Previously, I showed you a watch that I found there.  Today, I share with you my beautiful Tusk Donington Wallet. 
 Originally $108, the wallet was offered for $34.90.  Lucky for me, I had a $30 shop credit from the "Shipping Catastrophe of 2013".  My watch shipment was delayed due to poor weather the weekend before Christmas.  To make amends, Rue La La offered me some free money.  Woot Woot!  Thank you, Mother Nature.
I've never owed a wallet that was REAL leather.  It has that glorious real leather smell.  I keep opening and closing it just so I can smell the amazingness.
I love that Rue La La makes quality affordable.  Now I have this pretty grown up wallet that I schlep everywhere with me. Maybe one day my wardrobe will match.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips