Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fitness Log: 1/7/2014 - Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism


I woke up this morning feeling FULL of energy.  We're talking - obnoxious ball of natural energy.  That only last about 20 minutes, at such point I was half way through my workout and wanted to diiiiiiiie!

On my quest to use my workout DVD collection, I selected Jillian Michaels's " Banish Fat Boost Metabolism exercise for this morning.

My. Poor. Body.

Here's the deal.  The video is comprised of a warm-up, 7 six-minute circuits and a cool down.  From the get-go, you work.  Every circuit is made of 3-5 moves that you do twice.  No equipment needed.  Just a little bit of space and you're desire to work.

My beginner adjustment - Only do half circuits.

I went through the dvd only doing the first round for each circuit.  The only exception was if the circuit had a move that was done on one side of the body, I took the time to do it on the other.  This is a great way to learn the moves, Jillian's pace and still get in a good sweat.  Next time around, I'll do the full circuit.

Want to give it a try?  You can order the DVD here.

Do you have a favorite workout DVD?  I'd love to hear about it!  Leave me a comment!

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips