Monday, January 6, 2014

Fitness Log: 1/6/2014 - At-Home Toning


Well, I did it.  I wouldn't say it was the best workout of my life, but after finishing a late evening conference call, let's be grateful I strapped on the ol' sports bra and gave it go in the first place.  I'm trying to make exercising a habit so I had do something (anything) tonight to get my body moving.
I decided to give a few Pinterest inspired moves a shot.  They were pretty randomly selected, but I think it did the trick!

10 reps x 3 sets of Abdominal Crunches
2 sets of :30 Planks
15 reps x 2 sets of Good Mornings (Standing Crunches)
10 reps x 3 sets of Butterfly Poses
10 reps x 2 sets of Penguin Taps
10 reps x 2 sets of Oblique Crunches
15 Skinny Dips

Not too bad for a 20 minute workout.  My core is really out of shape, so I'll build up to more reps and sets in the future.  Who knows... maybe I'll come up with my own set list soon!  Oh la la.  Don't worry... y'all will be the first to know when I get to that point.  In the meantime...

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips