Monday, December 30, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/29/2013 - Treadmill and Strength


Okay, I did it, guys.  I faced the treadmill.  I'm such a baby on this machine.  I feel awkward.  I probably look awkward.  But today, I did it!  I stuck to jogging and briskly walking at times.  However, I did my full 30 minutes without wussing out and that I am truly proud of.
Cardio:
Treadmill (Jogging/Walking) - 30 minutes @ 4.5 mph

Strength:

Seated Row - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 45lbs
Seated Bicep Curls - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Tricep Curls - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Shoulder Press - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs

Leg Curls - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Leg Press - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 50lbs
Leg Extension - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs

I decided to up the weight of my reps today and I'm certainly paying for it.  However, with the longer cardio session, I needed to up the impact of my strength training with less time.  Afterall... I had somewhere to be...
Thaaat's right!  I went to my first NFL game today!  Sore from my workout but so happy - my 49ers won!

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips