Friday, December 20, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/17/2013 - Prevention Dance It Off!


I was feeling particularly spunky this morning so decided to DANCE IT OFF!  No, really.  I have this great workout dvd called "Dance It Off".
Definitely one of my favorites of my collection.  Beside the warm up and cool down sections, there are four dance routines: hip hop, latin, jazz and ballet.  Usually I do this routine when I don't have much time but want to get a quick, effective workout in.  Today, I did the warm up, hip hop routine and cool down.  I felt amazing!

Unlike other dance workouts, during these session you learn an actual routine instead of perform repetitive dance motions.  I'm always so distracted by what I should be learning to realize that my butt is seriously getting kicked until the end.

Sound like fun?  You can purchase your own copy here:


Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips