Monday, December 16, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/16/2013 - Prevention No Squats Belly, Butt and Thighs


I've been staring at Prevention's "The No Squats Belly, Butt and Thighs Workout" since my Pinterest baptism.  It appeared to be the ideal workout - mildly challenging with limited equipment.  Seriously, who can't find wall space?  Perfect for an "off" day.

Honestly... and no offense, Prevention - I was really bored and uncomfortable.  Not "This is challenging me" uncomfortable... more "My ass is jammed up against a wall and the blood is draining from my feet" uncomfortable.  I'm also not entirely sure the workout did a whole lot for the target muscles.  We'll see tomorrow.

Regardless, I got out of my nice, warm, cozy bed this morning to get my body moving and that's what really matters.

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips