Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/14/2013 - Elliptical and Strength


This morning, I woke up with a fervor to hit the gym.  I'm pretty sure my husband was completely annoyed with my "enthusiasm".  Perhaps I should have cut down the dancing and singing.  Oh well.  I had a great morning kicking off my fitness routine.  Despite taking a few weeks off, I'm really proud of the sets I was able to accomplish and that I pushed myself to up the weight, even for one set.  It's all about baby steps.

Cardio: 
Elliptical Trainer - 12 minutes - Level 1

Strength:
Leg Press - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 35lbs
Seated Row - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Chest Press - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Leg Extension - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Seated Bicep Curls - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Tricep Curls - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs

Nothing to go to the races with, but I'm happy I stuck to completing the 20 reps.  Some of them were murder!  Oh well, we all have to start somewhere!

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips