Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/15/2013 - Elliptical and Strength


After an awful night of sleep, it was bit difficult to get those legs to swing over the side of the bed.  However, my husband dragged me along and we did it anyway.  Yay for us!  I didn't go into the fitness center with a plan, which didn't serve me as well as it would have if I did.  I had a mediocre workout but I did make it into the dance studio for a few moves I learned from Ballet Fusion Fitness.  I absolutely love their style of workout - I just can't afford their prices!  At least I've gone to enough classes to stand at a barre and not looking like a flailing fish!  I'm no Black Swan, but I can carry my own.
Cardio:
Elliptical Trainer -  12 minutes - Level 1

Strength:
Leg Raises, Hanging - 5 reps x 2
Seated Row - 10 reps x 2 sets @ 30lbs
Chest Press - 10 reps x 2 sets @ 30lbs
Seated Bicep Curls - 10 reps x 2 sets @ 30lbs
Tricep Curls - 10 reps x 2 sets @ 30lbs
Lat Pulldowns - 10 reps x 2 sets @ 30lbs

I love our fitness center - such a good use of HOA dues.  Plus, the dance studio has an incredible view of our community lake.
 Next time around, I'll have to come equipped with my ballet slippers and some music.

 Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips