Friday, December 20, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/20/2013 - Good Morning Yoga


We're gearing up to travel for the holidays so I didn't have much time for a quality work out this morning.  However, I knew I need to de-stress from my crazy work... month.  Who really wants to take that stress into the holidays anyway?

This morning, I scrolled through my Kicking My Own Butt Pinterest Board and found this yoga routine I've been wanting to try.


If you aren't familiar with yoga, this Good Morning Yoga Sequence can be a little difficult to execute.  Breathing is key to getting the right stretch and blood flow.  Be sure to check out the link under the picture for direction on achieving these great poses.

I will say this much - my back cracked, my shoulders adjusted and I could really feel some of my stress melt away.  The ultimate bonus was my mood perked up.  I can't do yoga all the time (I prefer more active movement), but this seemed to be just what the doctor order this morning.

Look out family - it's time for the holidays and I'm quite jolly now!!!

Keep Moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips