Monday, December 30, 2013

Fitness Log: 12/28/2013 - Treadmill and Strength


Today was a fun filled day of moving my body around.  First thing this morning, my husband and I went golfing with my in-laws.  We only played 9 holes, but it felt great to get out there swinging.  I played fairly well too!  I'm not a skilled golfer, by any means, but I enjoy it and any day that I don't lose a ball is a good day in my books!

Afterward, I met up with my best friend at the gym.  After almost 15 years of friendship, this was legitimately the first time we've really worked out in a gym setting.  We've been to group fitness classes together, but never "hit the weights" style.  It was fun - plus I got in a great workout!
Cardio:
Treadmill (Walking) - 11 minutes @ 4.0mph

Strength:

Seated Row - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Chest Press - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Seated Bicep Curls - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Tricep Curls - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs
Lat Pulldowns - 20 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs
Shoulder Press - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 15lbs

Leg Curls - 10 reps x 3 sets @ 30lbs

At the end of our workout, we went into the studio to do some stretching.  Let's just say stretching quickly led to doing jumps and turns... my best friend is so ridiculously more graceful than I am.  Haha!  It was fun to be silly though!

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips