Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Earning My Wings :: Training Week 13


Week 13 was spent getting back on the horse, working out like a normal person and not a crazy person.
 I went easy on my knees by doing elliptical and cycling workouts.  I also spent more time toning and doing yoga to strengthen up those important muscle groups.
I know everyone is crazy about kettlebells these days.  Don't get me wrong - I do enjoy them and see the virtue in them.  However.  Howeveeeer.  Nothing is better than good ole dumbbells.  I would encourage anyone who is looking to tone up fast to drop the kettlebells and work with dumbbells.  I have found them to be, legitimately, the more effective tool.

That being said, after a great series of workouts, I took a little break in sunny San Diego for some relaxation.  Not a single work out was completed and I'm okay with that.
 My return to real life also brought on the beginning of Tone It Up's Bikini Series.  This is an annual 8 week moderate-to-intense training schedule to tone up your entire body.  Training Week 14 will be full of more details... including a Before picture.  Oh boy.

 Until then... keep moving forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips