Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fitness Log: 2/4/2014 - Bob Harper Simple Workout


While difficult to get out of bed in the morning, it's even more difficult to convince myself to really kill it in a workout.  However, I find that starting my day with jumping jacks wakes me right up!  So I bounded out of bed this morning, did a set of 20 jumping jacks and thought, "Hmmm, I remember some short form workout on Pinterest that started with jumping jacks."
Now, I don't know if Bob Harper has actually ever said these things, but I'm going to give him credit anyway.  Go Bob!  I did the circuit 3 times through with a modification to the push-ups.  I did 10 each time around - which is a HUGE accomplishment for me.  While a simple combination of moves, my heart rate elevated and I could really feel my body working, especially when I focused more on my form.  Big fan of this combo!  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips