Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fitness Log: 2/2/2014 Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown


A few days (ahem, a week) has passed since my last fitness log.  I have been doing light workouts but not anything worth noting.  By "light workouts", I mean a few reps of push-ups and skinny-dippers here and there.  I could use the excuse that I haven't had time to work out, but the reality is I haven't been making time to work out.  I let stress get to me this week and wallowed in it.  I decided to change that today.

This morning, I revisited Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown.  I found the combination of breathing techniques and dynamic movements the perfect mix to realign my body and my mind.

Stress is difficult for most people to manage - I get that.  I see to struggle more than others and it greatly affects my health and my life.  I become sluggish and unmotivated.  However, once I get my butt off the couch and work out, all seems better with the world.  I need to remember this feeling the next time I'm stressed and don't want to work out.  I need to change the word "want" to "need".

Hope you are all going into the next week right.  Tell me: What do you do to manage your stress?

Keep Moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips