Monday, November 11, 2013

ManiMonday #1


I'm dedicating my first ever ManiMonday to my favorite nail polish of all time:  Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

Confession: I am terrible at painting my own nails.  I don't understand why I have to do so many coats, not to mention I don't have the patience to let them all dry in between.  They always end up with bubbles, smears or wrinkles... or all three.

I found the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure collection at Walgreens and instantly fell in love.  Two coats and I'm done!  It really couldn't be much easier.  Plus, there's a rainbow of colors to choose from.  My favorites are Golden Rule (above) and Back to the Fuchsia.  Now there's no excuse for me to have naked nails.

Do you have a favorite nail color brand?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips