Saturday, January 9, 2016

PopSugar Fitness 30 Day Challenge Combo


30 Day Challenges have always appealed to me. I don't have to think about them. I wake up, I put on clothes, I look at the list, and GO! Who wouldn't love that?! Squats, push-ups, crunches, planks, cardio... these challenges are everywhere.

I wanted to speed up my fitness progress so I decided to combine a few of my favorites from PopSugar Fitness. This printable covers four areas - push-ups, crunches, squats and planks.

You can find the originals below with instructions on each movement.
Push-Ups
Crunches
Squats


I found that it's best to start with the planks and then do the other three in the order of your preference. This also makes an AMAZING warm-up to do other exercises. I do this before runs, kettlebell workouts and even yoga. Give it a shot!

Find more inspiration and workouts on my Fitness Pinterest board.


1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to do this next month. I haven't picked a new fitness challenge yet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips