Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chop Chop

Yesterday, I took the plunge.  Armed with my inspiration photo from Pinterest, I sat down in my hair dressers chair and said, "It's time for a change."  After considering the photo, she turned to me to ask, "How long have you thought about this?"

"A few weeks.  I'm ready for it."

"Okay, let's do it."

Halfway through, I was evaluating the look and stopped her.  "Let's go shorter."  


An hour later, the floor was covered with my lovely locks and I had the shortest haircut I've ever had.  Part of me was sad.  No more ponytails or messy buns for me.  But another part of me felt liberated and man, did my head feel lighter!  Even more important, I'm in love with the cut.  My stylist did a great job and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips